Toll Free 1.844.780.7880
Defence Security is an equal opportunity employer enabling everyone to start their Security career with Canada's best Security company.
When you begin your career with Defence Security, you will receive full training and support from management and senior staff, to ensure you are familiar with your obligations and responsibilities as a security officer. As you progress, you will be offered access to a wide scope of development courses to help you build on your skills and knowledge, and further your career. Our organization is highly competitive and we devote time, funding and training to our staff.
The belief in success through experience will lead to candidates with a background of 5 years or more in security will be preferred when choosing between candidates.
Security guards, supervisors, and field managers must maintain professional deportment and positive demeanors at all times and go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Here are a few things we look for when hiring for bright Careers
– Good communication skills (written and verbal).
– Skillful in diffusing situations and handling difficult people.
– Ability in climbing stairs, standing for long hours, and walking for an extended number of hours.
– Capable of working outdoors during the summer/winter for an extended number of hours.
– Knowledge of navigating through a construction site and rough terrain in a safe manner while adhering to construction safety rules.
– Customer focused individual constantly striving for customer satisfaction.
Please email resumes to hr: firstname.lastname@example.org